WITH GINA CALDERONE AND ERIKA BUDRIUNAS
Join us this Fall under the redwoods in the tranquil stone and glass sanctuary atop the symphonic shores of the Pacific Ocean, where we will guide you into your body and life review to excavate the roots of pain, disease and addiction haunting you and members of your family. You can rise up to be the hero of your family. In this safe place, you will transform your pain into super power. The time has come to heal invisible wounds in you. The healing gains more power when two or more family members gather. Are you a mother in so much pain that now your son or daughter carries this burden for you? Or are you your mother’s keeper of pain? Do you need to shed the skin of pain worn when your father left? Beneath the skin, we will go. At this Uprising, you will cross the threshold to a reunion with your guardians and antagonists holding the wisdom to lift you and your family out of this plague of trauma, grief, anxiety and depression. Healing your generational wounds empowers you with your greatest gifts to bestow on your family and the world.
• Pain is the wake-up call to purpose.
• Your body is the map to transforming your pain into power.
• Turn your victim story into a hero story.
• Forgive – shift toxic anger, hurt and grief of the past into clarity, understanding and passion.
• Go deep into your body to investigate and/or revisit the root story of your family’s pain.
• We inherit our parents’ pain – understanding their story liberates us from transmitting it.
• Lift the remains of heartbreak draining your body to revitalize connections, intimacy and health.
• Reconnect in sprit with lost parents and family members to feel their love and receive wisdom.
LET’S RISE TOGETHER ⭐️
Tuesday, October 15th
Cost: $150 single
2 for 1: $200 (bring a family member)
1/2 off: $75 (returning Upriser)-
Spiritual Guidance: Gina Calderone
Live Music: Essie Jain & Patrick Glynn
Movement Therapy: Erika Budriunas
Please bring a journal, yoga mat and dress warm.
Sign up in advance is recommended to reserve your space - BUY TICKETS
Wayfarer’s Chapel 5755 Palos Verdes Dr S, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275